Accounting , Corporate Governance. We ask: How widespread is CEO activism? How well do boards understand the advocacy positions of their CEOs? Are boards involved in decisions to take public stances on controversial issues, or do they leave these to the discretion of the CEO? How should boards measure the costs and benefits of CEO activism?
How accurately can internal and external constituents distinguish between positions taken proactively and reactively by a CEO? Related Related.
The Double-Edged Sword
David F. Professor , Accounting. Brian Tayan. Corporate Governance Research Initiative. Larcker , Brian Tayan.
All Stanford Closer Looks. Follow Us.
However, coaching also heightened managers' role overload, thus resulting in their work fatigue. In addition, results showed that managers who reported lower versus higher perceived organizational support tended to experience lower versus higher personal accomplishment and higher versus lower role overload associated with coaching.
- The Double-Edged Sword of Economic Development Incentives | Government Finance Officers Association;
- This week’s NZ best-sellers.
- The double-edged sword of Facebook sales - The Orca.
Implications for theory and practice are discussed. Volume 30 , Issue 2. The full text of this article hosted at iucr. If you do not receive an email within 10 minutes, your email address may not be registered, and you may need to create a new Wiley Online Library account.
In This Section
If the address matches an existing account you will receive an email with instructions to retrieve your username. Quan Li Corresponding Author E-mail address: liq5.
- Double Edged Sword - Grist House Craft Brewery - Untappd!
- Promise Not To Tell?
- Amazon’s Ring deal with law enforcement is a double-edged sword - Business Insider.
- The Book of Job: When Bad Things Happened to a Good Person (Jewish Encounters Series).
- Neutrophils, host defense, and inflammation: a double-edged sword.;
- So... youre thinking of self-publishing: Preparing you and your manuscript for publishing;
- Humility is a double-edged sword for some leaders, study shows.
Read the full text. Tools Request permission Export citation Add to favorites Track citation. Share Give access Share full text access. Share full text access. Please review our Terms and Conditions of Use and check box below to share full-text version of article.
Abstract Attention to the effects of managerial coaching usually focuses on subordinates. Volume 30 , Issue 2 Summer Pages Related Information. Close Figure Viewer.
Browse All Figures Return to Figure.